Wallpapers Install and Access Settings
- Right click the file name
- Choose Run as administrator
- Click Next to continue or Cancel to exit Setup
- Click Next, check I agree and Click Next
- Read the additional information and readme file
- Then Click Next
- Click next to install the program in the Program Files or browse to change directory then
- Click Next, choose whether or not you want to create a short cut on your desktop, by default the program will place a shortcut on your desktop, if not Uncheck the box
- Click Next
- Click Install. By default the program will run after the install has been complete, if not, uncheck the box “program name” and click finish.
- Uncheck the box “Shows Desktop Icons” for better viewing
- Picture Position: There are three (3) settings available, Stretch, Fit, and Fill on the Pull Down menu, choose your preference of screen display. Recommended Stretch!
- The software is designed to run on top and to replace the traditional still desktop background and behind desktop icons. If you want the animated desktop wallpaper to run when the PC is on make sure you check the box “Auto run on Windows startup” or “Don’t show this at startup”. Click the X on the upper right of the Settings windows will exit the settings.
Access the Settings while the wallpapers is running:
- To access the wallpapers settings menu windows again anytime by place the mouse cursor on the invert ^ on the bottom right of the screen and click on the inverted ^,
- Click on the Waterfall Icon,
- Click on Settings, Icons, Picture Position, Exit, or Get More Wallpapers.
Unlike screen savers which is only runs when the computer is on idle state. The wallpaper can run while you do your work without interrupting. If you are listening to music while doing your work you can mute the wallpaper sounds by check the box “Mute Sounds” from the wallpaper settings menu. To terminate the wallpaper just click Exit on the bottom right.
Uninstall the wallpaper:
Click on the Uninstall from the Programs group. Alternately, you can uninstall the wallpaper from the Control Panel.
For general Inquiries please use the form below: